Renovation to approximately 100,000 SF in two existing 1957 vintage buildings, plus a new 30,000 SF lecture/classroom building and small cafeteria space. The first of the three buildings is a single-story 10,000 SF lecture hall building, the second, a three-story 30,000 SF lecture hall/ office building, and the last a small convenience store. The site is on the west side of campus near the arts and letters building with the new 30,000 SF structure built into the side of a slope bank with caissons, etc. These buildings house administrative and teaching lab space for the departments of Anthropology, Geography and Foreign Languages.
- SDSU – Storm & Nasatir Halls
OwnerSan Diego State University
Awards2015 CMAA SD Chapter, Honorable Mention Project Achievement Award 2016 CSU Best Practices Award for Architecture and Engineering